Health minded parents around the globe are always looking for nourishing, low-in-sugar, natural ways to quench children’s thirst while providing loads of nutrients. Oh yeah – they have to taste amazing too! (It certainly doesn’t hurt if they look cool as well).
Smoothies are always a simple beverage-like meal or snack that can be whipped up with minimal fuss. There are loads of ways to make them, and you can pack them with a huge nutritional punch. Same with shakes. What child doesn’t run full-steam ahead when a shake is being assembled in the blender?
Let’s not forget about fun things like slushies and frosties. Yum! Kid-friendly for sure.
In our quest to help you get more good stuff into your children, we rounded up some of the most incredible, mouth-watering, protein packed, nutrient dense smoothies, slushies, and shake recipes from our favorite health-conscious bloggers. In each of these recipes you will find wholesome goodness, real food ingredients, low sugar, and tons of vitamins, minerals, and immune boosting properties. Yeah – this is the good stuff. Just in time for warm weather too!
We hope you give as many of these recipes a try as you can this summer. And please report back! We would love to hear how your children (and you) enjoyed them.
37 Smoothies, Slushies, and Shakes To Make And Share
- Almond Banana Smoothie
- Almond Cup Smoothie
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Beet-Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie
- Carrot Smoothie
- Cherry-Berry Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Shake with Coconut Oil
- Chocolate Peppermint “Frosty”
- Chocolate Smoothie w/ Herbal Tea Infusion
- Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Coconut Berry Smoothie
- Copycat Jamba Juice Orange Dream Machine
- Cranberry Ginger Smoothie
- Creamy Dreamy Strawberry Smoothie
- Delectable Smoothie
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Frozen Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie
- Layered Fruit Surprise Smoothie
- Monster Smoothie
- Nourishing Fruit Smoothie
- Orange and Green Smoothie
- Orange Julius
- Pineapple and Mint Green Smoothie
- Probiotic-Rich Blueberry Banana Kefir Smoothie with Avocado!
- Snickerdoodle Milkshake
- Spring Splash Smoothie
- Strawberry Frappuccino
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry “Milkshake” Smoothie
- Strawberry Spinach Smoothie with Banana & Gelatin
- Strawberry Watermelon Slushies
- Strawberry Watermelon Slushee
- Tropical smoothie
- Two Healthy Smoothie Recipes for Kids
- Watermelon Mango Smoothie
- Wild Blueberry Avocado Energy Smoothie