- 1 C. Grass-Fed Organic Butter
- 1 C. Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 C. Organic Granulated Sugar
- 4 Free Range, Organic Eggs
- 2 tsp. Organic Vanilla
- 1 1/2 C. Flour*
- 1 tsp. Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 C. Peeled & Finely Shredded Yams
- 1 C. Organic Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Grass-Fed, Organic Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Grass-Fed, Organic Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13″ cake pan.
- Cream butter & sugars together until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Stir into wet batter.
- Fold in shredded yams.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out dry and clean.
Glaze: Combine milk, melted butter, and confectioners sugar. Spread over the top of the brownies while warm.
Serve warm & enjoy!
Jessika at Job Description: Mommy blogs for holistic, natural, AP, and eco-conscious families…and for those wanting to learn more! You’ll find everything above, plus great recipes, fun arts & crafts, product reviews, and giveaways!
This article has been edited from a previous version published at Job Description: Mommy.