Wordless Wednesday: Freedom of Cloth
Welcome to the First Annual Freedom of Cloth Carnival
This post was written for inclusion in the Freedom of Cloth Carnival hosted at Natural Parents Network by Melissa of The New Mommy Files and Shannon of The Artful Mama. This year’s carnival will run from Sunday, July 3rd through Saturday, July 9th. Participants are sharing everything they know and love about cloth diapering, including how cloth has inspired them.
This week we asked you to share: all things cloth.
(Read more about ecological responsibility and enjoy this week’s articles on the theme.)
From Zoie: “My 11 month old son passed out while playing on the sofa with his older brothers. The pocket diaper was a gift for his older brother who loves to dance.”
Zoie blogs at TouchstoneZ.
Lani blogs at Boobie Time.
Charise blogs at I Thought I Knew Mama.
Jenn blogs at Monkey Butt Junction.
Emily blogs at Embrita.
From Jorje: “As soon as I found out I was pregnant again, I started researching switching to cloth. I got out our burp rags (cloth diapers) and started practicing one night. This is one of my favorites, I tie-dyed it!”
Jorje blogs at Momma Jorje.
Shannon writes at The Artful Mama.
Adrienne blogs at Mommying My Way.
Melissa blogs at The New Mommy Files.
Lauren blogs at Hobo Mama.
Laura blogs at Walden Mommy and Family.
Luschka blogs at Diary of a First Child.
Do you have a Wordless Wednesday post? Please link up below! And find more Wordless Wednesday linkies here.
Visit Natural Parents Network for the most up-to-date news on the Freedom of Cloth Carnival!
Please take time to read the submissions by the other carnival participants on the following themes. Articles will go live on the scheduled theme day:
- Sunday, July 3rd, 2011: Cloth Related Recipes — Writers share their best cloth-related recipes and tutorials.
- Monday, July 4th, 2011: Choosing Your Cloth Style — Today’s posts discuss parents’ individual journeys to finding the cloth diapering “style” that best suits their families.
- Tuesday, July 5th, 2011: Cloth Diapering Must Haves — Parents talk about the most important items in their diapering “stash” and why they love them.
- Wednesday, July 6th, 2011: Wordless Wednesday, Inspired by Cloth — We asked parents to share their favorite cloth-related photo with us and turned them into a fluffy Wordless Wednesday photo montage on Natural Parents Network. Link up your own Wordless Wednesday post there!
- Thursday, July 7th, 2011: Cloth Through the Stages: From Infancy to Potty Independence — Today’s participants explain how cloth diapering has served their families throughout one or more stages of their children’s lives.
- Friday, July 8th, 2011: Cloth Troubleshooting and Laundry Day — Seasoned cloth diapering parents share their best tips and tricks for handling common cloth problems and tackling the diaper laundry.
- Saturday, July 9th, 2011: Inspired by Cloth — For today’s theme, we’ve asked writers to explore the ways cloth diapering has inspired them to become “greener” overall.
8 Responses to Wordless Wednesday: Freedom of Cloth